What do I need check in online?
Requirements for check-in on flights within Mexico
- You can request it from 48 hours to one hour before your flight.
- You have to show an official identification and your printed boarding pass. If it is in digital format, only boarding passes showed within the Interjet app or the Wallet app are valid.
Requirements for international check-in
- It is valid on flights from Mexico to Colombia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Peru and the United States or vice versa.
- You can request it within the 24 hours and up to 2 hours before your flight.
- Before boarding the plane, you will have to show a valid passport, visa or ESTA, according to your nationality.
*For further information about the online check-in, read the use restrictions.